Friday, March 16, 2012

SheSpeaks Program is so *Simple*

How willing are you to  discover, influence and share products? If you are anything like me, I know how much you would enjoy the SheSpeaks community. This exclusive group is powered by women who love to be in the know and share the latest and greatest with the rest of the world.

I was a very lucky recipient of a fantastic skincare product made by Simple [The UK's #1 Facial skincare line] The Smoothing Facial Scrub was exactly what my sensitive skin needed! I was pleased to find that there was Pro-Vitamin B5 which helps to replenish your skin's condition in every way and Vitamin E, which I  swear by if you've checked my Pinterest! This product is affordable at under $10 and I also love the fact that it's fragrance free, and colorless with no harsh irritants. My skin felt so clean with no residue and I loved the rice granules that exfoliated my skin keeping it vibrant.

*Dermatologist tested
*Noncomedogenic
*Hypoallergenic

Product size is 5oz. Worth the purchase!

*I was thrilled to receive this free product sample from SheSpeaks and Simple!

No comments:

UA-26777936-1