I bought my humble abode seven years ago, and I'm embarrassed to say that although the kitchen, living room, and small bathroom have been painted, the remainder of the interior walls remain naked and still wear their initial "flat paint" wardrobe.. how drab!
This exceptional Waterborne Paint with Color Lock technology[technology for exquisite color and no color rub-off] is said to be the finest paint that Benjamin Moore has ever made. This product was one of the first to be launched on the Gennex colorant system, and it's top performance, low odor and low VOCs have sparked the popularity of this eco-friendly superior paint.
Lets get to the colors..Due to the Color Lock technology, Aura paint exhibits truer than true rich colors that maintain their vibrant pallete for years to come. This product line is like no other and never requires more than two coats. Aura is also available in every Benjamin Moore color, including the Color Stories Palette which boasts 3600 fantastic colors to choose from.
So what are the benefits of the exceptional paint?:
- Color Lock technology for exquisite color and no color rub-off
- Never more than two coats needed in any color
- Long-lasting hues that maintain their colors
- Easy application and simple touch-ups
- Mildew resistant
- Superior washability, due to the Color Lock technology
- Paint and Primer together
- Excellent in high-traffic areas
- Effortless clean up
- A Green Promise product
- The ONLY paint available in Color Stories full-spectrum color collection by Benjamin Moore
- Includes matte, eggshell, satin and semi-gloss finishes
- Sold at independent mom and pop and decorating stores
- Suggested retail price of $67.99 per gallon
Here is my FREE pint sample of Aura paint. I am going to use it in my laundry area to see just how well it covers and to see if the application is as easy as they say!
I am excited to head to a participating Benjamin Moore dealer to pick up my FREE gallon of paint from Bzz Agent!
I am determined to give my upstairs bathroom a face-lift and transform this room into an amazing space. Here are a few before pictures, and I will be sure to post the after pics when I'm done applying "AURA", Benjamin Moore's finest paint yet!