Sunday, June 22, 2014

Adovia's Dead Sea Salt Deep Hair Conditioner Review

http://www.tomoson.com/?code=TOP0c8edd9fbe8a8146a32f28b6b2399ddc" rel="nofollow">http://www.tomoson.com/images/front/pixel.png
" />

I was more than overjoyed to try out the hydrating and nourishing Dead Sea Mud Shampoo(See
Here)- So imagine my excitement when I had the incredible opportunity to try out the Dead Sea Salt Deep Conditioner as well.

Dead Sea Salt Contains the following hair restructuring minerals which include:
  • Magnesium
  • Calcium
  • Sulfur
  • Bromide
  • Iodine
  • Sodium
  • Zinc
  • Potassium
This conditioner claims to hydrate and replenish the health of your hair while reducing the appearance of dandruff, and a dry flaky scalp. I put a dollop in my hand and rubbed it in.. I could actually feel my hair exhale and allow the conditioner to penetrate my locks. I have naturally curly hair that needs plenty of moisture in order for it to "act right". I let it set for awhile and then rinsed. I could easily run my fingers through my hair immediately after rinsing, which is always a good sign. The fragrance of this thick conditioner was pleasant and mild. It was not overpowering, and smelled as refreshing as the Dead Sea Mud Shampoo did.


I loved this pairing as a strategy to combat my curly mane. It is hard for me to find both a shampoo and conditioner that work so well together to provide the assistance that my hair truly needs. My tresses felt divine and more than rejuvenated.

You can find out all you need to know about the tremendous products at Cleopatra's Choice- This is the 3rd product I have tried and I am elated with the outcome of each:
  • Dead Sea Mud Shampoo
  • Dead Sea Salt Deep Hair Conditioner
  • Dead Sea Mud Soap
You may also find Adovia's Dead Sea Salt Conditioner on Amazon.com HERE- Don't hesitate!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using http://www.tomoson.com/?code=BOTTOM0c8edd9fbe8a8146a32f28b6b2399ddc" rel="nofollow">Tomoson.com
. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Adovia">http://www.amazon.com/b?_encoding=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&linkCode=ur2&node=11057241&site-redirect=&tag=local05e3-20&linkId=MJAEYRJYI54SKNJD">Adovia Dead Sea Salt Conditioner
http://ir-na.amazon-adsystem.com/e/ir?t=local05e3-20&l=ur2&o=1" width="1" height="1" border="0" alt="" style="border:none !important; margin:0px !important;" />

No comments:

UA-26777936-1