Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Start T"winning" w/LG'S Twin Wash System- paired with LG's Sidekick Pedestal Washer!



Have you dropped  in on Best Buy to check out LG's amazing Twin Wash system? If not.. you are seriously missing out!

Have your cake and eat it while waiting on your small loads that need to be washed "right now" The LG Sidekick Pedestal washer can do just that. Imagine a world, where you can quickly wash a small  load and your bigger load at the exact same time. Fantastic, right? The sidekick is my favorite feature. (Throw those workout clothes right in after the gym) I wash clothes frequently, so the 1.0 cu. ft. accommodation is the perfect size to wash as often as necessary.

  • delicates
  • hand wash only
  • workout gear
I am also in love with the magnetic remote- so easy to stop or start a load.




Check out the magnificent features of the LG Twin Wash and Sidekick HERE

A washer that I can fill to capacity is a necessity in my household and the front loading LG can handle it all. Did I forget to tell you how energy efficient the LG washers are, or that LG's are chosen more than any other brand? Well.. I'm telling you now.

Check out these dates:
From 1/11/18-4/25/18 you can save $500 off of a LG laundry solution for your home. Who doesn't
want to save $500?!



*I have been compensated in the form of a Best Buy gift card and/or received the product/service for free*

4 comments:

azee 500 said...

This post is a great resource for so many blog things. Thanks for the info.
Excellent article! We will be linking to this great article on our site.Keep up the great writing.

Sadikshya Pokharel said...

Your article is very nice and informative. Thanks for sharing it.Please check out my blog.
https://sauvewomen.com/fashion-write-for-us/

Sadikshya Pokharel said...

Your article is very nice and informative. Thanks for sharing it.Please check out my blog.
https://sauvewomen.com/fashion-write-for-us/

My Blog said...

Nice.

Beautician course

UA-26777936-1