Thursday, September 29, 2011

It's a $3.00/ Express Crossover Pleated Chiffon Dress in plum kind of night!

$80 For an Express Crossover Pleated Chiffon dress in plum?
I think not! I'll take this dress for a fabulous $3 please..
I had to do a double take because I thought maybe I misread the price of this beautiful gem as $30 but low and behold..$3 it was.. Yay! This dress drapes perfectly on me and the delicious plum color compliments my skin tone like no other.. I just had to share this ace of a find- purchased from my best kept secret store around the corner, not a thrift, but so dirt cheap it makes me giggle.. I am lucky to be one of the 11 states blessed with this bargain palace, which allows me to always find unique jewelry, designer duds and everything in between..If anyone is ever in my hood, let me know and I will direct you to the treasure cove..
Ciao darlings! Have a wonderful night! LocalCeleb-

11 comments:

augustalolita said...

wow what a deal!! and its gorgeous <3

Jessica said...

Thats a great find I have to be on the look for that....

Follow me I follow you back

Love from Puerto Rico

http://elogiosamislocuras.blogspot.com

Bravoe Runway said...

$3?????????????????????? Honey...I don't even think $3 covered the material cost on that dress! You are an awesome bargain hunter and I can't wait to see you in it! We'll have to find a way to get on tv together...hmmm talking about bargain finds would be a great start ;)

The Afternoon Tea said...

Nice dress. farnces www.theafternoontea.it

Unknown said...

love it! such a great find!

karin said...

WOW I love the dress and the price!! The color is so pretty.Good for you girl.Visit my blog,I hope you like it and follow. I´ll always follow back. www.stylepicture.blogspot.com

Erica Wark said...

The magenta coloured dress is absolutely stunning! LOVE it!

xo

visit me:)

www.ericawark.com

Sheela said...

lovely dress<3

love
delasheela.blogspot.com

Fashion Cappuccino said...

That's such an unbelievable deal for the dress! Lucky girl :-) xoxoxoo

Bad Joan said...

Very cute dress! Love getting deals!

GTBB,
http://badjoan.blogspot.com
http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

what an amazing find! it doesn't get much cheaper than $3 for such a beautiful piece!

thestylechildblog.com

UA-26777936-1