Friday, September 30, 2011

It's a $5 Holla Kind of Night!

Tonight while lurking in my secret store around the corner.. (the one that's so dirt cheap it makes me giggle..) This Marco NY bright floral stretch belted tunic caught my eye.. Perhaps it was the vibrant red orange and purple floral print, or the tie belt that made me swoon but there it was.. that little white tag that said $5.... sold!
I know fall is here, but I'm thinking some cute cropped jeans and some really fly shoes that pop can set this off.. What are your thoughts? What would you pair with this adorable top?
P.S. I bumped into a lady in the store that said my store was her *secret* place to shop too..but then proceeded to brag about this GoodWill *somewhere* in the area that was AMAZING.. I asked her where it was, and she said she couldn't tell me.. Oh I'll find it lady.. fair trade is fair trade.. Have a lovely night darlings! See you tomorrow- LocalCeleb-

5 comments:

Romwe Online said...

It's incredibly awesome, high quality so delicate, and comfortable colors and patterns, awfully fabulous!!! !Love this one...the feeling is great!

Check out my blog if you have the time :D
romwe-romwe.blogspot.com/

Stephanie said...

Great find for the Price!!!
FYI - Can I have your autograph?
hehe

Stephanie
http://itzspittingglitter.blogspot.com/

Bravoe Runway said...

I love that top, I am thinking a navy blazer or cardigan would look great with the colours! Hmmmm that 'somewhere,' secret place...keep us posted if you find it!

Ellinor Forje said...

I like the freshness of that outfit. The top is osmething else. Thanks for sharing the photos and feel free to drop by me anytime.

CC said...

you can dress it up or dress it down. perfect. Maybe a little white blazer over the top for summer?

UA-26777936-1