Saturday, October 1, 2011

It's a What the *CLUTCH* type of day! Was this thrifted Nicole Miller worth it?

I was thrifting this morning and wandered over by the clutches. I sorted through them carefully, looking for something that had substance..Then there it was.. staring at me in all of it's hot pink and silver studded glory..THE CLUTCH.. Made by Nicole Miller and so soft to the touch, I could tell it had never been used..
I opened the magnetic closure to find *bliss* A large open lined zippered pocket/a pocket in front of that, and another in front of that one..On the outside of those pockets is a six pocket credit card holder..
The bottom of the clutch embodies another large pocket, two smaller pockets and a mirror attached to a small silver chain, on the right is a small wallet with a snap..and there's of course a slide out clutch handle..
So my question is this.. Was this thrift worth it ? I paid $6.99 for it. I wasn't 100% on the retail of it, because I'm not up on my purse game as much as I should be.. So.. I need your help? Would you have purchased this clutch for the same price? Personally I love it and think it has great character and will be an awesome addition to my wardrobe..but now I'm asking YOU.. do tell..

17 comments:

Jerrica said...

It was definitely a great buy. You love it and it's a Nicole Miller for under 10 bucks haha. Love all the compartments and silver details.

De,
Fashion Nostalgia

Lune said...

it's beautiful <3

x Inner of Beauty

Fashion Tidbits said...

hmmm it's cute for it's price!

Sanam said...

wow gorgeous purse!

& super lovely blog :)

DayByDiva.Com
DayByDiva.Com

Sofia's said...

nice blog!
i'm following u!

http://itsyouthgonewild.blogspot.com/
http://itsyouthgonewild.blogspot.com/

Kaleido Mind said...

what a deal! never seen one with so many pockets and such:)

Wait Until The Sunset said...

totally rad clutch! I think you did great! :)

Olivia :) x
Wait Until The Sunset

Anna said...

Yep, $7 for a Nicole Miller clutch (she's the dress lady) sounds like a steal to me. Good buy - I love the endless stylish possibilities here

Kaleido Mind said...

what a deal! never seen one with so many pockets and such:)

Ioana Liliana said...

Very cool find!


Fashezine

BlackPearl said...

What a great find!!! Those are the best feelings thrifting and finding gold!! Lucky girl!

Kerissa said...

Uhh yes it was worth the $6.99 you paid for it. I can think of a gazillion things to style it with.

Bravoe Runway said...

$7????? I think this is an injustice to ask the question if it was worth the money...hell yes! OMG....I thought I was the bargain huntress but clearly........I may be losing my reign! I can't wait to see how you style this baby!

Eli said...

It's cute, and it's cheaper than you would have found it at Ross or TJ Maxx. Great find! Did you need a wallet? Maybe that's why you're sort of iffy about it?

Style Chic 360 said...

yup i think it was worth it! cute!

Kristina said...

Oh, I love that clutch.

Slow Strut, Rouge Lips - Not Just a Fashion Blog

Dhalia Edwards said...

Super cute clutch....has the mirror and stuff to. Love

Dhalia

UA-26777936-1