Monday, October 3, 2011

It's a Thrifted Black Patent Leather Colin Stuart Stiletto kind of day-otherwise known as Monday..

While I was enjoying my Saturday morning thrifting adventure, I was browsing through the shoes half-heartedly and came across these stunners..
Colin Stuart wasn't ringing a bell, so I quickly googled the name on my phone and then realized he was the gentleman who designs for Victoria's Secret..
The shoes were brand new, never been worn, there wasn't a scuff nor an aggravated tread on these babies..
I gently placed them in my cart .. staring at them for a minute- like I do most of my purchases. See.. I'm a little, ok VERY indecisive, and spending money on myself is for some reason difficult for me.. After a moment, I was off to seek more treasure..I paid $12.50 for them, because I wasn't willing to wait until half price Monday, these beauties may be gone by then.It hurt me just a little to pay more than $10 but after looking at the prices online, I'm satisfied I did ok..Your thoughts?

10 comments:

simplychic said...

nice! i've never scored shoes at a thrift store...

Sick by Trend said...

nice shoes!! :D I'm following

Check my blog and follow me if you like

xx

www.sickbytrend.com

Lisa said...

love the shoes, they look great <3

Fashion Pad said...

Are you crazy! Yes you did good! Nice purchase at a really decent price.

Unknown said...

@ Fashion Pad, of course I am! lol I need someone to come thrift w/ me! Thanks :)

Unknown said...

what adorable shoes!!

<3 steffy
http://steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

Bad Joan said...

The dry fit racerback looks awesome.

GTBB,
http://badjoan.blogspot.com
http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

Plami said...

Gorgeous shoes! I love them!

XoXo
Plami

http://www.fashionthrill.com/

Arr said...

I am such a fiend for a patent shoe. I don't know why I am so attracted to them but I am.

Kerissa said...

Nothing like a shoe score while thrifting! I own a pair of Colin Stuarts and they are super comfy. Can't wait to see how you style them.

UA-26777936-1