Tuesday, October 18, 2011

It's a MY FIRST AWARD type of day! Yaayy!

I want to thank LA LYNN from the bottom of my heart for granting me w/this *fabulous* award!



HERE ARE SOME OF THE RULES FOR THIS AWARD:

COMPLETE THE QUESTIONS BELOW

SHARE 7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT YOURSELF

LINK BACK TO THE PERSON THAT GAVE YOU THE AWARD

PASS THE AWARD OVER TO 10 OF YOUR FELLOW BLOGGERS AND LET THEM KNOW THAT YOU GAVE IT TO THEM


NAME YOUR FAVORITE SONG: If loving you is all that I gotta do (Mary J. & KC duet)
NAME YOUR FAVORITE DESSERT: A black raspberry sunday

WHAT PISSES YOU OFF: When I observe a man or woman not taking care of their children

WHEN YOU'RE UPSET, YOU: Boil over,and hold grudges I'm an Aries..what can I say! 

YOUR FAVORITE PET: I have no pets
BLACK OR WHITE: Always bet on black

YOUR BIGGEST FEAR: That something tragic will happen to myself or my family 

BEST FEATURE: Have you seen this smile?

EVERYDAY ATTITUDE: Blessed

WHAT IS PERFECTION: My children

GUILTY PLEASURE: All of the Housewive shows, my husband hates them!


7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT MYSELF

  1. I am afraid of frogs.
  2. I was the only African American in my entire city and school system growing up
  3. I am terribly indecisive, I may take hours doing things because I can't make up my mind
  4. I have lost 45lbs in the last 9 months
  5. I really did meet and marry my soulmate
  6. I absolutely love Chicago and would buy a place there if I could afford it
  7. The Secret really does work, I swear it does, believe and you shall prosper

BLOGGERS I CHOOSE FOR THIS AWARD

12 comments:

Bravoe Runway said...

Congratulations on your first award! WOW you lost 45 lbs in 9 months and you have kids? I didn't know that you have mini local celebs ;)

Jerrica said...

Aww thanks for the nomination. I love your facts especially your fear of frogs and your awesome weight loss, congrats!

De,

Fashion Nostalgia

LA Lynn's said...

You are most welcome... it's always good to know more about the person behind the blog!

I literally LOL @ your husband not liking the Housewives Shows... that sound so much like my hubby!

Also, it is a awesome thing to know that you lost 45lbs & to know that you meet & married your soul mate!!!! *LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL*

CILLA B said...

Congrats on your award as well as your weight loss :)
http://fashberries.blogspot.com/

A Very Sweet Blog said...

Rebecca, thank you so much girl! I am very honored!!! It means so much. You are a sweetie girl. I always bet on black too and congrats on your weight loss. I need to lose some too. So you are definitely an inspiration. Love your attitude and style. Have a great day! ((HUG))
http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

Vanessa Mercado said...

congratulations for the award!!! am very happy for you. you deserve it!! by the way you really look sexy!!! love your figure girl!!! kissess!!!

http://voguelyvan.blogspot.com

ENTER MY INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY! WIN A SATCHEL AND FABULOUS ACCESSORIES! HERE'S THE LINK--> http://voguelyvan.blogspot.com/2011/09/september-october-international.html

Fabrizia Spinelli said...

congrats for your award!, I like you style!
Take a look at my blog, and if you like it follow me, I’ll be waiting for you!

Cosa mi metto???

noone said...

so sweet that you are married to your soul mate! and congrats on losing weight! I've done the 7 things in the past.. but I'll see if I can think of 7 more things! :)

Arr said...

Congrats on your weight loss and award. Isn't LA Lynn the greatest? She has an amazing spirit.

Dazzled and Fabulous said...

Congrats... Especially on your weight loss. You look fab... By the way, there is a great give away going on over on my blog... www.dazzledandfabulous.blogspot.com

-Dazzled and Fabulous
www.dazzledandfabulous.blogspot.com

Economy of Style said...

Congrats on the award! Having just relocated from Kentucky, I cannot imagine what it would be like to be the only black person in your city. What!?!

The White List said...

Congrats on the award! Your blog is brilliant!

UA-26777936-1