Sunday, October 16, 2011

LocalCeleb attends the Champions Ball / Black Tie kind of day!

We valet parked and headed up the stairway to partake in the delicious cocktails, hors d'oeuvres and silent auction.


My first opportunity to take a quick photo, I warned Mr. Parks to be prepared throughout the evening, he was definitely IPhone ready! This dress I found at the very last minute, it fit me just perfectly, and I was complimented the entire night.. "I *love* your dress!" "Well Thank You very much, I love it too!" How much did I pay for this dress on a last minute purchase? What's your best guess, remember I was *desperate* and had practically no time to shop..


Here I am entering into the cocktail area, evening clutch & program in hand..I look so serious!



 Ahh the cocktail hour! This vodka cranberry w/lime was strong, and just what I needed.


Here he is! Mr.*dapper than ever* Parks definitely the best looking guest at the ball.


I think I was on my second cocktail at this point, the night was still young


We sat down and took a load off our feet and enjoyed delicious spinach and feta &  beef wellington hors d'oeuvres.


Another opportunity for a photo Mr. Parks, the lighting is great!



The love of my life, what a wonderful evening and date to spend it with.


The shoes..They are hard to see with this carpeting, but I had the most lovely black suede platforms on, they went perfectly with my dress.


This was our table setting, it looked like a centerpiece from David Tutera's My Fair Wedding shown HERE. We enjoyed a mouthwatering fillet, seasoned shrimp, wild rice,fresh asparagus, and the most delightful dessert of chocolate raspberry torte. Merlot and Chardonnay were also served during dinner.



The room was buzzing with doctors, botox and plastic surgery, Oh My! There were some really amazing dresses I spotted throughout the evening.


These gentlemen were fantastic and really took pride in being fashionistos, what's not to love about men in custom plaid kilts?


Another view of the cocktail room, I did adore that sassy sparkling dress the woman was wearing
to the left.


So much schmoozing to do, and so little time.


This is the Wittnauer Diamond & Ceramic watch Mr. Parks was gifted on the Tyra Banks show when we got engaged. He has only worn it twice, for this black tie event, and another a few years ago. It's pricey and he doesn't want to ruin it, I completely understand the preservation of meaningful fashion pieces.


*Have a lovely start to your week and as always...Shop *WISELY* my friends!
LocalCeleb~

23 comments:

Bravoe Runway said...

You look amazing in this dress! I absolutely love the black and white as well as the style of the dress! Mr. Parks is handsome too!

Moya2bean said...

Ugh, I love seeing to in love people! Makes me too happy...so many people dont believe in marriage anymore.
The black and white dress is a killer girl....hope u didnt hurt them too bad..lol!

chunkyfunkymonkeyz.blogspot.com/

LA Lynn's said...

LOVE the hair bun w/ that dress!!!! U & Mr. Parks look STUNNING!!!!!

Fashion Pad said...

You look so pretty! I love your dress. Simply elegant!

.sabo skirt. said...

great photos!

Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

noone said...

your dress looks awesome and damn you got a great figure! It looks like such a fun night you had :D

Lexy of BeautyFash said...

Looked like an amazing event and you looked GORGEOUS! LOVE that dress! The fit is perfect.

Ly said...

I love your dress. It looks great on you. I love black tie affairs so jealous.

-Ly
http://www.lyzhang.com

Kimberly said...

You guys look great! What an -says in french- élégante affair. ;]

A Very Sweet Blog said...

Well let me add to the compliments!!! Girl, you looked good! That dress was amazing. Your hubby is so handsome and you guys make a wonderful couple. I love to see that! Extraordinary event and thank you for sharing it. Sooooo, how much did that dress cost? Reveal! Reveal! Reveal! Happy Monday!!!
http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

lovely dress!
www.alwayssaygrace.com

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Love your dress! You look stunning! xoxoxoo

RochellekeCloset said...

fabulous Party! nice outfit it looks good on you gorgeous ;-)



www.rochellekecloset@blogspot.com

LA Lynn's said...

Stopping by your blog again to let you know that I gave you a Blogger Award! (^_^)

Kaleido Mind said...

great dress/classic styling!

Crazy for fashion said...

What a gorgeous dress!! You look perfect! <3<3

I got a giveaway at my blog and I would love you to enter!
www.lovesushiandfashion.blogspot.com

Nika said...

you look spectacular, and you and your husband make a gorgeous couple!

xoxo Kellz* said...

love dat dress so elegant ....oh n with sum red lipstick oooh girl lol

Style Chic 360 said...

That dress is amazing, beautiful couple!

Kita said...

You look lovely. I am not a fan of black and white but I think I may change my mind. Glad I found your blog love it.

Mz. More said...

You guys look great and look like you really had a ball. I love that dress!

Economy of Style said...

Gorgeous dress and couple!! You both look fantastic!

Clara Turbay said...

Great post. please come to see mine.

http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

UA-26777936-1