Friday, October 14, 2011

It's going to be a Posh Black Tie kind of Saturday!




We are headed to a black tie event tomorrow [See Guide to Black Tie Here] and [Here]
I am really excited and can't wait to post the pics from our extravaganza!

The Event we are attending is The Champions Ball [A celebration that includes the induction of the first class of the Metro-Health Medical Hall Honorees.] This is also the 175th Anniversary of the existence of Metro-Health. Metro-Health physicians rank among  the best in the nation according to this> [Best Doctors in America ]

Mr. Parks is going to be looking GQ and dapper as ever in his smashing tux, and I..Well.. am not sure exactly what I'm wearing YET.. Stay tuned for the posh pics to come and did I happen to mention... I'm seated at the table with the CEO of my entire company and his wife? Ummm yeah.., this is definitely a *BIG* deal.. 

xoxo

LocalCeleb-


7 comments:

Fashion Cappuccino said...

That sounds pretty exciting! Have lots of fun girl! xoxoxoo

Unknown said...

Have fun...sounds quite fancy! Can't wait to see what you wear.

Bravoe Runway said...

I can't wait to see what you'll be wearing for this event! Have fun and enjoy :)

.sabo skirt. said...

we love this dress! Amazing!

Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

Ellinor Forje said...

I like your leather coat in the photo below. It's fresh. Thanks for sharing the photos and feel free to drop by me too, soon.

Unknown said...

I like your blog a lot!

Would you mind following each other?

xx

Best wishes

Minna
www.missingsparkles.com

A Very Sweet Blog said...

I'm so EXCITED for you! After reading your post, I can't wait either. And YES, it's a very BIG deal. HAHAHA Have fun girl and I will definitely check back. :D
http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

UA-26777936-1