Friday, October 28, 2011

Two Things I *LOVE* about M*A*C.!


#1.)  I went to dinner @ Wasabi w/one of my favorite ladies on Wednesday night.. and I was *staring* at her lips.. Not in a strange/weirdo type of way, but in an inquisitive kind of.."Where did ya get that gloss" kind of way..I happened to notice that we had eaten, been drinking, talked for hours and her lip gloss was STILL just as shimmery and shiny as it had been when she walked through the door at the beginning of the evening.. How is that possible???

 


So I asked.. "Umm.. where on earth did you find lip gloss that stays on your lips through an entire evening, without losing it's luster?" Ms. Shawna proceeded to tell me about her love for gloss and her drawer full of glosses that had failed her until she stumbled upon this.....



M.A.C. DazzleGlass [Lip color that dazzles with light & shine to bring an exciting dimensional pop to your lips. Provides exceptional shine w/a crystalline iridescence. Non-sticky, non-tacky, lightweight and moisturizing. Glides on.Wear alone, or layer over lipstick & features the signature M.A.C. vanilla aroma. I am *sold* even if it costs $18.50, I've seen what this sassy little lip slicker can do!  I can't wait to try it for myself..

#2.) They save the best for last.. and here we have Mrs. Shirley Daley, let me tell you just a bit about this fellow Cleveland, Ohio native: She was one of thousands picked in the "M.A.C. Me Over" Contest. She wowed the judges with her tag line of "I'm going to change the world, one smile at a time" See the article published in The Plain Dealer HERE


I am so excited to see how this fresh, inspiring face from my home town, and a graduate from my hubby's Alma Mater [The Cleveland School of Arts] reinvents herself. I can really relate to what I've read about Shirley's life, she has proved that strength and determination can truly conquer all. I'm anxiously anticipating Ms. Shirley gettin' her M.A.C. on! Congrats!

11 comments:

Bravoe Runway said...

I definitely want to try this! I've only bought the lipglass but dazzleglass I must have not paid attention! I like the colour in the first pix. How are you doing?

A Very Sweet Blog said...

MAC makes some great stuff! I like the fact that this stays on and is not sticky, because usually that is a big problem. HAHAHA Have a great weekend! :D
http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

Jersey Blogess said...

very interesting - I log gloss but hate sticky and afraid that they will get on my teeth - I will have to try it. $18.50 is not bad for something good and worth it. Thanks for the tip/info.

Jersey Blogess said...

P.S., if you have time, please stop by and say hello

http://jerseyblogess.blogspot.com

Michelle Loreto said...

That lipgloss sure does sound amazing!

x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

Victoria said...

I've never found a lip gloss that stays put so I may have to try this one and hope it lives up to its rep! xx

Kerissa said...

I like MAC products as well but I can't say any of the lip-glosses I've purchased have lasted that long and I'm sure I own at least one dazzleglass. If not I better quickly get on that right?

Like Mousse Au Chocolat said...

thanks so much for sharing this, i will buy a lipgloss from MAC now

###### said...

I want to see the gloss. I need something new, but i have to see it on tone first.

Unknown said...

I love MAC too - it's practically the only makeup I wear!

xoxo

Skinny said...

love the maroon colored lipstick

UA-26777936-1