Monday, October 31, 2011

My story will be featured on Oprah's Lifeclass episode Tues. Nov. 8th @ 8p.m.ET/7p.m. CT. on OWN!

Hello my fellow bloggers! I received excellent news today that of course I want to scream about.
As you may or may not know, my children and I were guests on Oprah's show a few years back seen HERE> and HERE and while we're at it.. HERE.

Well one of the producers called me a few weeks ago to get an update on our lives which I thought was exciting (glad I have the same cellphone number!)She asked for some current photos of me and the kids, and stated that she would call me if anything came of the segment.

Today I received another call from a different producer telling me that on Tuesday, November 8th at 8p.m. ET/7p.m.CT. The Oprah's Lifeclass episode will feature our story on Oprah's new network OWN. I sent some additional current photos as requested and can't wait to see the episode. I envision a throwback, w/some current updated flavor! I'm ecstatic. STAY TUNED.. (and please set your DVR)

Oprah's Lifeclass is an online companion class that allows people from all over the world to dig deeper and connect with one another. Oprah asks raw and in depth questions of the day and teaches and discusses beneficial life lessons. Visit her HERE ...CLASS IS IN SESSION.

I just realized [well actually last evening] that I forgot to say that, the main reason for the show is to see what I have learned, and what I have changed about our lives since the show. I have changed and learned a lot since then, and I am very pleased by the direction that all of our lives are headed.

xoxo

LocalCeleb~
Post a Comment
UA-26777936-1