Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Royal Treatment..Thanksgiving Day..


This was the only pic, my photographer wonderful husband snapped of me on Thanksgiving.
I was thrilled to have found my *royal* purple blouse, with keyhole and ruffle details for $5 (at the Dillard's outlet) I also displayed a pair of perfectly matching royal purple/ suede platform pumps as well that presented an adorable and intricate ruffle detail on the toe $7 (at my specialty store) I will be sure to post these in a later post, with better light. The day was wonderful and I was so happy to spend the day with my family and my in-laws. I am truly blessed..

Hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving!


9 comments:

LyddieGal said...

That shade of purple looks wonderful on you! Glad you had a great thanksgiving!

Chic on the Cheap

simplychic said...

so cute! and a great price...

High waisted printed pencil skirt GIVEAWAY HERE

MONICA SORS said...

Love your blouse!
xoxo
Mónica

Fashion Pad said...

I had a fab Thanksgiving too! That purple looks great against your skin. Can't wait to see the full outfit!

Jadore-Fashion said...

I love royal blue especially during fall! Cute blouse!

xoxo
Stella

Jersey Blogess said...

that is a beautiful blouse - and $5? wow - that was a bargain.

High Heels & Good Meals! said...

Oooh purple is such a lovely color on you! Good to hear your Thanksgiving was nice!

The White List said...

Nice colour!!!

Economy of Style said...

That top is royal alright! That color is amazing!!

UA-26777936-1