Friday, December 2, 2011

I am Forever 21.. at heart..

I've been cuttin' up lately, I mean really having fun. I haven't had the time to take any really good photos during these days that start dark and end dark by the time I return home. I have been getting several much appreciated compliments on my shoe game as of late, which I giggle at, because I've always been in the shoe game full force! So I was just sitting here, admiring my Forever 21 suede/heeled bucks, I love them! They go with almost everything, today I am wearing them proudly on *jeans day* Friday, and they are making me proud, parlaying as an amazing pair of kicks! BTW $7.99 at my specialty store!




Have a wonderful weekend and of course, always stay fashion forward my friends!

*4 more GFC followers and it's giveaway time!

7 comments:

xoxo Kellz* said...

great shoe:)

Lidiya said...

The heels are gorgeous, love them <3
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

noone said...

cute shoes, haha I am also forever 21... at heart!

Nika said...

love those shoes, stylish and they look comfortable.

Kasia said...

I love there! :D

Stacey Kay said...

Forever 21 is the best! Everything is a steal. However, I shop my local Gabriel Brothers and sometimes get the Forever 21 shoes for 8 dollars - or Urban Outfitters. Now that store is the bomb.com

Goodwill Huntingg: Happy Holidays Giveaway!
Accessory alert: tassels

Sing of Singature Style said...

Those are cute.

UA-26777936-1