Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Jaw Dropping Before and After- Amazing Pico Recipe Inside-

Mr. Parks and I started out quest to lose weight as a New Year's Resolution last January. We were so tired of our unhealthy habits and decided to make a change. We started going to a personal trainer and it changed our lives. Normally trainers are known to be expensive, but we pay only $15 per session, two sessions a week, and unlimited classes, which include, cardio, body sculpting, kickboxing, zumba and everything in between. We are coming up on our one year anniversary this January. Mr. Parks looks amazing with his loss of 58 lbs, and I am holding steady at my 40 lbs of weight loss, I have about 15 more to go to hit my goal.




For some reason I can't seem to find any * before *pictures of myself.. lol!





We have been trying to eat really healthy as well and I made this delicious dish: Perfect Pico De Gallo. It was really easy to make, and so very tasty! See the recipe below.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 



 

Post a Comment
UA-26777936-1