Monday, February 27, 2012

I'm in LHJ & Working Mother Magazine!

It's always nice to see your name in print no matter how big or small, I was excited to participate in an interview along with my son for Working Mother's Magazine and to be quoted in LHJ (Ladies Home Journal)  All You Mag asked to use some of my story for a Mother's Day issue, but we couldn't get my digital images to work properly, so we shall see if that pans out.

See the article in this month's issue regarding KIDS & STRESS in Working Mother It's a fantastic article, See what we had to say about great stress busters for kids HERE!


I participated in a few surveys sent by LHJ. I always get a kick out of the interesting questions that they ask. They quoted me on an answer that asked about the show Desperate Housewives!
See me in this months issue on page 16!

I love you all, and this is my last week in this fitness challenge, so I will be more consistent with my blogging. I know you're getting tired of hearing about it all the time, but I have lost 13 additional lbs. in the last 7 weeks and I am 7 lbs away from my goal weight.. Yaayy!

Smooches loves!
LocalCeleb~


9 comments:

xoxo Kellz* said...

thx for sharing!!

xoxo Kellz* said...

love this post...i may have wrote twice

Fashion Pad said...

Whoo hoo!!! Congrats hunni! I can't believe I know someone famous!!! LOL. That is so cool that you're so close to your goal weight. You ROCK!

RochellekeCloset said...

wow! congratz;-)

noone said...

congrats on finishing your fitness challange!!

HUMANITYISBEAUTIFUL said...

congratulations :)))

Erica said...

Congrats hon!

High Heels & Good Meals! said...

Yay! Congrats to ya!

Jadore-Fashion said...

Congratulations on the feature!

Wow, you lost 13lbs already...that's beyond great! Keep it up dear, you are almost there :)

xoxo
Stella

UA-26777936-1