Monday, March 5, 2012

I have a Love Jones for my LoveVoxBox from Influenster!

Have you joined Influenster yet? If you haven't you certainly don't know what you're missing!
Let me explain...Influenster is a dynamic community of trendsetters that are given exceptional opportunities to share their lifestyles and exhibit their amazing  influence to qaulify and participate in:
personalized product shipments
special rewards
exclusive deals from brands we all know, love and want to spread the word about.

I have been exclusively selected to test the lovevoxbox which arrived in the mail today, to my pleasant surprise.



Inside my lovevoxbox I found these 5 wonderful items.
A Gillette Venus & Olay Razor (These brands are coming together to deliver a superior standard in shaving) Smooth legs all around!

Stash Tea Herbal Tea Sampler This sampler is bursting with nine different and extremely popular herbal teas made with 100% natural ingredients, can't wait to sip away and soothe my soul.

Truvia Natural Sweetener(perfect to sweeten up the Stash Tea) This no calorie sweetener is made from the best tasting part of the Stevia plant, according to the brand, it won't end up on your conscience or your thighs!

Kiss *muuaahh*Nail Dress (Fashion that sticks) The ultimate nail fashion for your fingertips and toes, all you need to do is peel/apply/shape, piece of cake!

Last but not least the enormous Ghirardelli Gourmet Milk Creamy Devotion Bar..decadent, rich and creamy..need I say more? It's gourmet chocolate, enough said! w/coupons to buy MORE CHOCOLATE!
 
Join Influenster today and enjoy these phenomenal products as much as I do!





4 comments:

Dre said...

I can't wait to get my items!!!

Fashion Pad said...

Oh I'm joining as soon as i can!!!

LA Lynn's said...

I saw someone mention this on twitter! I sooo want to join!!!!

High Heels & Good Meals! said...

I need to check them out! Guess what...I'm going to a city tomorrow where I can use my H&M card you gifted me!!! You're still on my AWESOME list for that! Thanks again!

UA-26777936-1