Thursday, March 15, 2012

More from Influenster's lovevoxbox! ‘“Venus & Olay Razor"

I received another amazing item in my lovevoxbox provided to me by Influenster.com
The Gillette Venus & Olay Razor! Please visit www.gillettevenus.com to see for yourself.

Here are some things that I just loved about this razor:
1. Olay moisture bars that release skin conditioners that lock in moisture
2.5 razor blades that are perfect for getting the closest shave
3.Interchangeable refill cartridges & simple shower hook for easy storage
4.Soft grip handle for expert control


I do shave frequently, as I'm at the gym a few days a week, so smooth legs are mandatory for me.
Keeping my legs soft and getting the best shave for my efforts  is a must.







**I was thrilled to receive this product complimentary to test through Influenster’s VoxBox program!!!

No comments:

UA-26777936-1