Thursday, March 15, 2012

Tried and Truvia! "Truvía® natural sweetener Product Review"

Well I was pleased as punch to receive a free sample pack of Truvia Sweetener in my lovevoxbox provided by Influenster.com. [Although I do know I'm sweet enough]

I was more than pleasantly surprised by the sweet flavor and here are the fantastic facts:

1.Truvia has 75% Few Calories per serving than sugar
2.Truvia is made of Natural Ingredients
3.Truvia bakes and browns just like sugar, has a great taste like sugar,and is recipe friendly and simple to use.

Take a little visit to Truvia's Site and see for yourself what these sweet little packages have to offer. I use Truvia in my tea and oatmeal, and any and everything that would normally require sugar. I was never one to try *sweeteners* because  I never liked the taste until now. Try Truvia today, you won't be disappointed ;)





I was happy to receive this product complimentary to test through Influenster’s VoxBox program !!! Join today!!!

1 comment:

Coffee Recipes said...

Great reading your blog posst

UA-26777936-1