Friday, July 27, 2012

"The Original Dish Drying Mat"

I received this fantastic mat in my Mom Vox Box from Influenster.com. I was actually thrilled because my dishwasher just recently broke.. Remember my washer a few months back?  I am really sick and tired of always handwashing the dishes, but this little baby was so helpful and came just in time!

This fantastic little mat is made of microfiber and can  hold  up to 4 x's it's weight in water. It's made of foam that has been strategically placed between extremely absorbant microfiber with a slight cushion to it.
My mat is cream but this product also comes in gray green and red! They are sold exclusively at BedBathBeyond.com  for $4.99. Go out and grab yours today.. or... Join Influenster.com and enjoy your free product samples just as much as I do!

1 comment:

parfums said...

Beautiful blog, like it

UA-26777936-1