Sunday, October 14, 2012

Re-cap on DiorShow Mascara from StyleWatch Style Hunters!

Ok so I went to this lovely little "grown folk" wine and dine last evening with my friend, and couldn't wait to get all sassy and try out my new Mascara!

StyleWatch Style Hunters specially selected me to receive this fashion show favorite for free, as a part of their exclusive network, and I'm ecstatic about it.

The wand was XXL, and nice and plush which allowed for very easy application, smooth strokes, and absolutely no clumping.

I have curly eyelashes, so I was thrilled to see that the wand didn't get any excess mascara on my lids. I really hate that.

I put two coats on and was out the door. I feel that this mascara trumped the brand I was currently using, so I threw that underachieving mascara in the trash!
I took a few photos and didn't realize just how badly I need my eyebrows done!

I'm sold on DiorShow Mascara, and can't wait until tomorrow,to produce the same dramatic, show-stopping lashes I did last night!

No comments:

UA-26777936-1