Friday, October 12, 2012

The Protein Effect-Kellogs @ People StyleWatch Style Hunters

I was lucky enough to be chosen for an amazing gift box from Kellogs & Special K! This amazing opportunity was made possible thanks to the People StyleWatch Style Hunters Network, which I am extremely proud to be a member of.

I received my huge, red package in the mail, and could not wait to see what the big, red box, with my name on it had in store..


Let's take a look inside..

Included were: Chocolate, Vanilla, and Strawberry Protein Shakes that are simply delicious and vow to satisfy hunger for a longer period of time. I love drinking them when they are really cold and just a touch slushy, so I would pop them in the freezer for about twenty minutes. These shakes have 10 grams of protein and 5 grams of fiber and are delicious as a breakfast shake, an afternoon snack, or just to enjoy any time of your busy day. The chocolate and vanilla are my favorite flavors.

The protein meal bars: Chocolate Peanut Butter, Chocolate Chip, Cranberry Walnut, and Caramel Peanut are so tasty and enticing with the same 10 grams of protein and 5 grams of fiber. I like to consume one of these bars before my training workouts, it's not too much and definitely not too little, and will satisfy you until you get to your next meal. They really taste fantastic in every flavor, and these bars will be a definite purchase for me in the future.
 

 


The Special K Protein Plus cereal, packing a whopping 10 grams of protein and 3 grams of fiber is the perfect breakfast meal and as a part of the Special K Challenge, it's possible to drop a jean size in two weeks. This cereal is great-tasting and enjoyable, and my entire family appreciated the great flavor.

All of these Special K Protein Products contain exactly what is needed to promote weight management they are designed to reduce hunger by increasing your daily intake of protein and fiber.

Try them ALL, you will LOVE them!

No comments:

UA-26777936-1