Thursday, October 25, 2012

What a Catch! Gorton's Skillet Crisp via BzzAgent!

I just couldn't wait to try this product and headed to the grocery store the same night I received the coupons in my mailbox.

I had already read the campaign page and was very intrigued by what I read and prayed my family would enjoy the product as well

The box informed me that this five star tilapia was lightly coated and contained real herbs and spices, so far so good.

The flavor we chose was garlic and herb, I snagged my free product box, and used a coupon for an additional box. I couldn't wait to get home and try it.

I could tell when I opened the box, that this was definitely a healthier, high-quality fish. Gorton's 5-Star Tilapia is said to be specially selected and lightly coated with seasoning and the flakiest and most mild fillets are used. There were four total in the box.

Have you heard of a product being flash frozen? This is a process that ensures that Gorton's fish will maintain their freshness and natural fillet shape. This product is also inspected for quality and safety, which is an added plus.

 Classic and Garlic Herb seasoning are the current varieties, and contain absolutely no MSG, artificial colors or flavors.

My favorite part was realizing how easy it was to pop this fish in the skillet, but it can be thrown in the oven as well. I also enjoyed the spatula included in my Bzz kit!

Thank you BzzAgent for providing me with yet another fantastic FREE product sample, and another opportunity to put some much needed variety into dinner options for my busy family!

 


https://img.bzzagent.com/image/gortons.jpg?Type=activity&Activity=4846398453&Campaign=6152772693&Uid=1292259&token=2355b5373b37a30d38693b49abf47655
" alt=""/>
 


No comments:

UA-26777936-1