Wednesday, May 21, 2014

HSI Professional Argan Oil (Leave in Treatment Conditioner)-Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

This was my second Argan Oil Review, you may view the one I did a short time ago
HERE


 I absolutely love beauty products, so any opportunities that present themselves to me are amazing.
The HSI Argan Oil  is actually a leave-in treatment conditioner, that literally felt like true "liquid gold" on my hair.. Just a small about in your hand, and  a quick finger-comb through, is like moisturizing bliss. I highly recommend this product as a pre-protectant before any of the following:
  • flat iron
  • hair dryer
  • curling iron

This product smoothes hair and tames any frizzy split ends. There is no greasy residue, but do not saturate your hair with the product, just a little, goes a long way.. This exceptional oil is also great for all hair types as well. My hair is so soft and shiny after use, you really must try the product for yourself.  This product can be used on wet and dry hair.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

UA-26777936-1