Saturday, May 17, 2014

InstaNatural 100% Pure Organic Argan Oil + Review!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


My hair is natural and my wavy locks have enjoyed the nourishment of this product for a month now. A little pure organic oil goes a long way. I drop about 4 or 5 drops into my palms, rub my hands together gently and attack my tresses. I work the oil into my scalp and massage it into the strands, and the ends of my hair. I have used the oil after a fresh wash, before a blow dry and on an average day just for moisture. My hair is softer, more manageable, and shines like a polished diamond. I was reluctant to use the oil on my skin, but I tried it, and raved at the way this liquid silk immersed my skin. What is Organic Argan Oil? Well it's equivalent to Moroccan/Liquid Gold. Argan Oil is pressed from the fruits of the Argan Tree[Argania Spinosa], a tree that is native to Morocco and can live up to 200 years. There are many uses for this unbelievable product, I will name just a few of my favorites:

 

  • As a face moisturizer-After cleansing, massage a few drops on face/neck [Argan is considered a dry oil, and is never sticky or greasy, it absorbs immediately into your skin]
  • Leave-in conditioner-While hair is still damp, add a few drops to your hair and scalp, to hydrate and moisturize [don't forget to use the oil on dry hair too, before blow drying, it works wonders]
  • Cuticle & Heel softener-Massage into cuticles to soften and promote nail growth, generously moisturize feet, pull on a pair of socks overnight, to replenish dry, cracked heels
  • As a bath oil- Drop just a bit into your warm bath for smooth and supple, re-hydrated skin results
I love how raw and natural this product is. There are no harsh chemicals or preservatives to complicate things. I have enjoyed using this product from head to toe, and have added it to my daily beauty regimen.

Try this product here>http://amzn.to/1ptYg0Ghttp://amzn.to/1ptYg0G

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using http://www.tomoson.com/?code=BOTTOM75c272814d6df8ce34debd373202f093


No comments:

UA-26777936-1