Saturday, May 17, 2014

Do NOT Limit Your Salt Intake!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. The Dead Sea.. you have heard about it before, but what exactly is it?
Let me explain..
The Dead Sea [also known as the Salt Sea] is a salt lake that borders Jordan. This hyper-saline lake contains significant concentrations of mineral salts with saline levels that surpass ocean water. The Dead Sea is one of the world's saltiest bodies of water & has become the epicenter of health research around the world.

Now what about this Dead Sea Mud you hear so much about? Natural black mud is a substance that shares the mineral content of the dead sea-found and extracted from the earth's lowest places. This therapeutic silt/mud stimulates circulation, and refines Dead Sea Mud Soap- I have read extensively about the many benefits:
  • Clears up acne
  • Removes dirt/bacteria
  • Detoxes skin
  • Cleanses skin
  • Hydrates skin
  • Moisturizes
  • Is 100% natural
  • Infuses skin w/minerals
 
You do remember how I feel about my natural products, right? I'm in LOVE with them, in case you forgot! I felt this essential beauty bar had such purpose, containing antimicrobial properties which aid in skin concerns such as:
  • acne
  • eczema
  • psoriasis


I could not wait to try Adovia's Natural  Dead Sea Mud Soap just to see how well it actually could benefit my skin.


I get a few blemishes here and there, and noticed that  I was imperfection free after applying this soap to the delicate skin on my face and body for a week. I also noticed how immaculate my face felt, after a substantial lather and rinse, I felt like I was finally obtaining the deep cleanse my skin desires.

Putting century old dead sea mud on your face and expecting extreme results sounds absurd to most, but it's not unrealistic. My protective coverings all felt stimulated and resuscitated after a few days of use. My skin felt and appeared flawless, with no drying or skin irritation to note. My skin texture and tone transformed delightfully to my satisfaction. Try Adovia's Natural Dead Sea Mud Soap to expedite your skin's natural exfoliation process and restore the PH balance of the skin you're in. Start using this gem in your daily beauty arsenal today!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

UA-26777936-1