Friday, May 16, 2014

Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails Challenge

Go ahead- You know you want to take The Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails Challenge



I took the 30 day challenge and I would like you to sign up too, and tell me what you think about the product. At the end of the challenge, if you don't love the way you look and feel-You will get your money back! You really can't beat that, can you? I forgot to let you know that there are a few things you also might enjoy such as:
  • Weekly Prizes
  • Gift Certificates
  • Spa Treatments
 -just for taking a mini pledge to initiate a healthy lifestyle and embrace your inner beauty.



You can enjoy the strawberry flavored gummies or the tablets. Personally I thought the gummies were tasty, I can't comment on the tablets, as I didn't try those out. I noticed that my nails [finger and toe] were much stronger and grew like crazy. There was a slight change in my hair, and I may have to try the product for a while longer to see any significant results. I really wanted to notice a bigger difference in the luster of my hair or the appearance of my skin, but I did enjoy the fact that I was consuming just the right amount of nutrients that were needed for my body, and that antioxidants such as E & C, were contributing to the collagen production of my skin. Biotin has been known to promote skin, nail, & hair health- I did notice less breakage, and was really hoping I could find a product that gave me the 3 benefits it promised. I really love products that work, and I love going on missions and receiving product for FREE through Smiley360.

  I would hurry up and try this challenge because this is the LAST month! Sign up now, and let me know what your results were at the end of the 30 days.

http://smiley360.com/2924543.cfm

Enjoy Your Weekend!
xoxo LocalCeleb-

No comments:

UA-26777936-1