Monday, June 9, 2014

Hillshire Farms American Craft Smoked Sausages- Review

Now say that 5 x's fast!

This delicious sausage comes in 3 amazing flavors:
  • Smoky Bourbon
  • Jalapeno and Cheddar
  • Garlic and Onion
*I loved the fact that these handcrafted, small batch sausages contained REAL ingredients all wrapped up with intense flavor. I also loved the fact that I could use my coupon to snag my FREE sausages at my local Walmart store.


We tried the Jalapeno and Cheddar sausages first. We cooked them on our indoor grill and served them on buns. The kick of the jalapeno was extreme, but delicious. It was enjoyable watching the sausages actually burst with flavor and crack and split under the heat of the grill. Everyone in the family enjoyed this flavor, although the youngest child found this flavor to be a little too spicy -which was hard to tell, because he was finished with his meal before the rest of the family! The savory kick will leave you wanting more.

We then tried the Garlic and Onion, as that was the only other flavor available at the store. We enjoyed this zest of this pairing, but not nearly as much as the Jalapeno and Cheddar. I felt that the garlic dominated the onion elements of the sausage, that were also prepared skillfully on the grill. I had a slight crush, but didn't fall in love with this flavor. My family felt the same. Jalapeno and Cheddar-1, Garlic and Onion-0.

 
I was disappointed that I wasn't able to try the Smoky Bourbon sausages, I have a feeling that they may have been my most treasured flavor, I will have to wait to see if my local Walmart stocks them in the coming weeks.


I found these Hillshire Farms American Craft Smoked Sausages to be:
  • Easy and quick to prepare on an indoor or outdoor grill
  • Firm in texture with little fat or gristle
  • Exploding with intense smoked flavor -in addition to the flavor of the sausages
  • Capable of being prepared in numerous ways adding variety to any meal
  • A new family favorite that I will definitely purchase time and again

Try Hillshire Farms American Craft Smoked Sausages in all 3 small batches packed with tremendous flavor! #GotItFree #BzzAgent
https://img.bzzagent.com/image/hillshireSausage.jpg?Type=activity&Activity=6393029571&Campaign=8813397528&Uid=1292259&token=f60241d56797f22741c68ab6a255843d
" alt=""/>

No comments:

UA-26777936-1