Saturday, June 7, 2014

The BEST Shampoo for your hair! Dead Sea Mud Shampoo

 Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. http://www.tomoson.com/?code=TOP9004b48f293fb5782ca1a73f2c6f2af2" rel="nofollow">http://www.tomoson.com/images/front/pixel.png
" />
How your hairstyle turns out depends on what you're using to wash your mane. Many shampoos promise to hydrate, add volume, intensify your natural curls, and more. Adovia's Dead Sea Mud Shampoo steps up and will manage to rescue your tresses. This shampoo contains natural ingredients such as:
  • Dead Sea Mud
  • Chamomile
  • Olive Oil
These ingredients work diligently to bring deep hydration  and moisture to the scalp, relieving itching and flakiness. The pros of this product are endless:
  • Contains Vitamin E that helps to strengthen the hair root
  • Dead Sea formula works to relieve Dermatitis, Psoriasis, and other scalp conditions including dandruff
  • Hair is left feeling naturally moisturized , and more manageable
  • Works wonders on dry color treated hair

My hair and scalp are very dry, so I was excited to pour a little bit of this product out into my hand to view the Dead Sea shampoo for myself. The product was dark gray in color, and had a wonderful scent-not one that I could pin-point as smelling like anything in particular, but it was pleasant nevertheless.
 
I applied the product to my scalp and massaged gently for several minutes. Rinsed, and applied again and let set for 5 min-before rinsing thoroughly. My hair felt so clean and soft after washing. There was no residue and my strands were thanking me for introducing them to this amazing shampoo. I also have a sensitive scalp, but experienced no irritation or adverse effects after my wash. I would recommend this product to anyone. I also only needed a very small amount-the lather is plentiful, so realize this shampoo will last you quite a while-use it sparingly.
 

 
The shampoo was feeling a little neglected without a conditioner to hang out with, so I was thrilled to accommodate my Dead Sea Mud goodness with a chaser-The Dead Sea Mud Conditioner-they truly make a lovely couple and I would love to dish on their relationship...Stay tuned..
  • Adovia Dead Sea Mud Soap
  • Adovia Dead Sea Mud Shampoo
  • Adovia Dead Sea Mud Conditioner
*Add them to your beauty regimen immediately-it's not too late! You can find them on Amazon Here:http://www.amazon.com/Dead-Sea-Mud-Shampoo-Satisfaction/dp/B00JJVG6HC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1402975429&sr=8-1&keywords=adovia+dead+sea+mud+shampoo
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using http://www.tomoson.com/?code=BOTTOM9004b48f293fb5782ca1a73f2c6f2af2" rel="nofollow">Tomoson.com
. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

UA-26777936-1