Tuesday, July 15, 2014

EZ Grip LumenX Bike Light -Review

http://www.tomoson.com/?code=TOP2dee57820c4dcc10fcf213d36bf44c58" rel="nofollow">http://www.tomoson.com/images/front/pixel.png
" />

We love to ride our bikes when we can. My husband is even looking to participate in his first triathlon in the next year. I was eager to try out these unbelievable bike lights. Right away I became quickly aware of all the great benefits these phenomenal little bulbs possessed.
 


  • front and rear tail light can fit easily on to any bike (mountain, street, children's)
  • made of high quality silicone material
  • water resistant
  • great for riding at sundown
  • dual energy efficiency
  • powerful bright lights
  • 90 lumens
  • white front light display
  • red rear light display

I was fascinated by the fact that these powerful little lights were also able to be used in a total of 4 different modes:
  • constant
  • strobe
  • disco strobe
  • conniption fit strobe

I wasn't sure I was going to like the lights to be honest, they were so small, and I was sure they would easily break or wouldn't give off a bright enough light. I was sadly mistaken, and proven wrong almost instantly. I really appreciated the fact that I could effortlessly transfer the lights on to my husband's bike, and have a peace of mind when he's off riding at dusk. I also liked how easy it was to manipulate the lights, to switch modes while riding the bike.


LumenX packed an exceptional product with a huge punch, into a tiny little unsuspecting package. I was pleased, surprised, and gained a new level of assurance while riding our bikes in the evening. These affordable gems are worth the purchase, and can be found HERE
. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

UA-26777936-1