Wednesday, September 21, 2011

It's an olive green kind of day, otherwise known as Wednesday..

It's the middle of the week and today is my Thursday, although it's actually Wednesday [technically] I'm in an ok mood, a little sore from yesterday's workout session, but I'm smiling.. *cheese* I love the purse I'm sporting today, another Vintage Coach but this one is special and close to my heart..check out the detail it's Suede AND Leather-A suede flap covers the leather abdomen of the purse, the strap is leather and the entire side and back are suede.. I'm in love..I started to try my au natural hair today on for size, but backed out at the last min.putting it in a low pony before I headed out Here I was pressed for time and had Mr. Parks frantically taking pics, so I could get a post in today! Hammered Copper Earrings-NY and Co/ Printed Olive/Taupe Sweater-Sahari/ Olive Green Pants-The Limited/ Vintage Leather and Suede Purse-Coach/ Chestnut Leather Heals w/reptile detail-Anotonio Melani

5 comments:

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Beautiful bracelet! xoxxoo

Christie Ressel said...

Love your purse and earrings! :)

Fashion Translated

Fashion Pad said...

I love your earrings. And that vintage Coach bag....HAUTE! My friend just bought the "new" classic style and I swear the leather on the old bags was waaayyyy better than the newer versions.

Bravoe Runway said...

I am loving those boots as well as the bracelet! Gorgeous details on the leather and suede vintage coach bag!

HUMANITYISBEAUTIFUL said...

love the vintage coach! thanks for following! i am following back :)))

UA-26777936-1