Thursday, September 22, 2011

It's a HOT pink & Sequin kind of day!

Today is my Friday..Yesss! So excited for that. Mr. Parks was slacking just a little while he executed our usual 5 min. photoshoot, as we do every morning before speeding off to work. Tomorrow is a very busy day for us, and I've been winning things lately [which I absolutely love] Tuesday I won tickets toThe Cleveland Botanical Garden's Ripe Fest [which is a 3 day culinary event including live bands and amazing food] The scenery there is EXQUISITE, so look for me to be taking many a photo-op there! I felt pretty damn vibrant today, so I am sporting: *HOT* pink quarter length sleeved sweater w/sequin detail on front and back-THRIFTED!/ Black slim dress pants-Mossimo/ Black Patent Leather Square Heeled Shoes-Anne Klein/ Black ribbon silver/black bobble Necklace/ Black 3 strand bracelet w/ *moving* silver/ rhinestone slides/ Vintage Petite Black Flap Purse-Coach

5 comments:

Bravoe Runway said...

This is an adorable outfit, I love the hot pink cardigan the details front and back. Yes the scarf has a double tied knot and the pin measures 3" long :) It is very secure and that is why I also have a slip on.

Style Journey said...

Love hot pink and black together, so this is a great outfit. The heels are absolutely amazing! Have fun at the festival. I love Cleveland and the waterfront :)

Heather

simplychic said...

hot pink and sequins...now that is a bold statement. love it :)

btw...thanks for the kind word on my blk fashion bloggers feature.

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Such a lovely sweater! It's so cute and girly! xoxoxoo

Clara Turbay said...

I like so much this blog. I hope you can check out mine and follow me if you really like.

http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

UA-26777936-1