Friday, September 23, 2011

It's a Botanical Garden Ripe Fest type of day!

Today Mr. Parks and I *rushed* to attend the Cleveland Botanical Garden's Ripe Fest (remember the tickets I won to this tremendous culinary event?) We arrived and it was delightful. We purchased homemade maple syrup and delectable little cupcakes, walked around clicked some photos and were off.. You see we are partaking in The Akron Marathon Relay bright and early tomorrow morning so unfortunately we had to bypass the wine tasting tent..I wanted to die..I'm infatuated and light weight in love with wine.. So.. I pouted.. the entire way home.. Mr. Parks did remind me that this event is 3 days long so.. there's still a chance for us to enjoy the festivities if we make it through tomorrow's jaunt.. stay tuned.. and wish us LUCK.. Today I'm sporting: Black Shrug-Say What?!/ Silk Black/Red Cream paisley top-The Limited/ Medium wash blue jeans-Mossimo-Target for a whopping $4.98/ Black bubble necklace-Express/ Black stilleto boots-Ms Behaven-Nine West

6 comments:

THE WIND OF INSPIRATION said...

Nice necklace!

Victoria,
'The Wind of Inspiration' personal style blog

Unknown said...

nice blouse babe^^

http://udontthinktwice.blogspot.com/

xoxo dear! :)

Bravoe Runway said...

I really like that red and white paisley top! Cute outfit for a day out!

Fashion Pad said...

Oh la la....that necklace boo. I need it! lol

Unknown said...

Sounds like a fun day. What a cute necklace you had on too!

BTW - Thanks for the comment about my jewelry on the GIGS blog! Be sure to enter my giveaway to win your own Bohemian Spirit Baubles!

Myisha :)
www.BohemianSpiritJewelry.blogspot.com

The Annachrist said...

cute outfit! Gotta love target ;)

UA-26777936-1