Sunday, September 25, 2011

It was a Bright Blue Akron Marathon Relay type of day!

The *Handsome* Mr Parks who completely smoked it as the last leg of his relay team.. I know....... right? I'm right there w/ya...:)
We spent yesterday morning and afternoon running in The Akron Marathon Relay. Didn't know I got my workout on like that did ya? Well.. Mr. Parks and I have been frequenting a personal trainer (right around the corner) since January and we love her. "Hey Nicole! " She has encouraged us to not only drop 40lbs each but she trains us for race events that we want to participate in, and even participates herself. Here are a few candids of the day, it was empowering and satisfying in every single way. I watched 70 year old men and women, running the marathon, a person w/a prosthetic leg,running next to me and every walk of life out there sweating and giving all they had..and YES.. I'm still fashionable even while I'm on my grind.. Let's have a great start to the week!

4 comments:

Bravoe Runway said...

WOW...this is truly impressive. It takes dedication train for a marathon relay! You certainly looked stylish today ;)

Jerrica said...

Wow congrats this is something I've always wanted to do.

De,

Fashion Nostalgia

Bonnie said...

BEAST MODE. Congrats on being so awesome! I would love to do a marathon sometime. I really admire runners.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Elisa Caldwell said...

Thanks for the postt

UA-26777936-1