Tuesday, September 27, 2011

It's a Red Leopard Print kind of day! Also known as Tuesday.

Happy Tuesday! No time for my usual rushed photo shoot this morning so I thought I would go out on a limb and actually find the articles online that I'm wearing and post them for you. Actually I'm a little p.o.'d because I look super cute, but there will be many more a fashionable occasion to come. Sit back and enjoy yourself and do something nice for someone today. A smile frequently goes a long way. I lost my phone this morning, but I'm not going to sweat it, I know it's in my house somewhere [on silent] mocking me under a paper on the counter or something.. Today I am sporting: A Red leopard print fitted cardigan-New York & Co/ A red cami underneath-New York & Co/ Dark washed flat front wide leg trouser jeans-The Limited/ Black Wooden Platforms peep toes-Gianni Bini/ Sterling Silver Hammered Large Hoop Earrings/ Silver Watch w/rhinestones-Fossil

9 comments:

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Red leopards are always in style! Beautiful watches too! xoxoxoo

Bravoe Runway said...

Sounds like a great outfit and you are right! We'll see more fab outfits from you in no time :)

A Very Sweet Blog said...

Happy Tuesday almost Wednesday! HAHAHA I have never seen red leopard. I think it's awesome! I love that entire outfit. I'm your new reader, and can't wait to see your future posts. :D
http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/
SassyUptownChic xoxo Kim

I V Y said...

the leopard print is so chic!

xo zebra and meerkat

Mary and Dyer said...

This outfit is adorable! Love everything about it! It is nice to see some silver jewelry because everyone is so into gold recently. Love it! xox

I just became your newest follower! I would love for you to check out my blog & follow back if you'd like. :)

Blessings,
Kat
www.maryanddyer.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Loving those sterling hammered earrings!

Erica Wark said...

Love the heels! Great blog!

xo

come and visit me!

www.ericawark.com

helen turnbull said...

adore that first top!

x

Erika said...

I really like your blog and this nice post, I follow you .. do you follow me? :)

Like this

kiss
Erika
www.myfreechoice.net

UA-26777936-1