Tuesday, September 27, 2011

It's a Red Leopard Print kind of day! Also known as Tuesday.

Happy Tuesday! No time for my usual rushed photo shoot this morning so I thought I would go out on a limb and actually find the articles online that I'm wearing and post them for you. Actually I'm a little p.o.'d because I look super cute, but there will be many more a fashionable occasion to come. Sit back and enjoy yourself and do something nice for someone today. A smile frequently goes a long way. I lost my phone this morning, but I'm not going to sweat it, I know it's in my house somewhere [on silent] mocking me under a paper on the counter or something.. Today I am sporting: A Red leopard print fitted cardigan-New York & Co/ A red cami underneath-New York & Co/ Dark washed flat front wide leg trouser jeans-The Limited/ Black Wooden Platforms peep toes-Gianni Bini/ Sterling Silver Hammered Large Hoop Earrings/ Silver Watch w/rhinestones-Fossil
Post a Comment
UA-26777936-1