Sunday, September 18, 2011

It's a surprise party kind of day!

It's a beautiful day outside so I was anxious to get out and take some pics. Today my good friend (that's been having a rough time) was provided with an amazing surprise party that I was lucky enough to attend, everything went perfectly and I was so happy for her, she really appreciated the turn out. Green Printed Silk Top-Ann Taylor Dark Washed Jeans-The Limited Chocolate Brown Strappy Wedges:Gianni Bini Chocolate Brown Purse#1 w/silver detail-Coach Vintage Chocolate Brown briefcase purse#2-Coach Silver Watch w/bling-Fossil Sterling Silver Bracelet-Tiffany and Co Green Beaded Dangling Earrings-New York and Co

3 comments:

Jerrica said...

Glad it was a good party. I am digging your denim and briefcase bag.

My shoes are maroon/burgundy. Thank you for stopping by and commenting :-)

De,

Fashion Nostalgia

Prissy said...

I love that tunic!!! When I saw this purse, I immediately thought of Coach (cause I used to work there). I love it!!!

Prissy

Bravoe Runway said...

I love that top, the print is gorgeous and what a lovely day to photograph outside. Thank you for stopping by and commenting! The briefcase bag is awesome too!

UA-26777936-1