Saturday, October 8, 2011

It's a BIG SCORE Thrift kind of day!

I scored a Banana Republic lined/ belted Trench (that fit absolutely perfect I might add)
Did I say a Banana Republic Trench, that would normally cost an arm and a leg?
I would like you to know, that I only paid $15 for this awesome trench!
I quickly snatched up a Michael Kors fitted khaki blazer with distinct detail on all of the pearlescent buttons (just what I was looking for)
Did I tell you that the Michael Kors brand is normally a very pricey brand?
I only paid a mere $7 for this flattering blazer, are you kidding me?! Wow!
I snagged an amazing Lands End lightly quilted Winter White, light jacket w/a baby pink inside shell.
BTW, this jacket was *NWT*
Can you believe I only paid $5 for this classy casual jacket?!
I did really well today my friends, I successfully found some deals and steals, if you are ever in my hood, look me up, I guarantee we will add something tremendous to your wardrobe. I can't wait to post the pictures in my new threads! SHOP *WISELY* MY FRIENDS! LocalCeleb~

13 comments:

Bravoe Runway said...

O.M.G....OK I have a quilted burberry jacket and let's just say it was just slightly over $5... Enjoy your new items!

Lune said...

Nice! :) I love it when I get really expensive or beautiful stuff for a low price.

vnikali said...

super cute!!!
xx
www.vnikali.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I am so very jealous of you! I have been searching for a trench for ages to no avail, you are so lucky!

Anna said...

What a successful thrifting day! All your buys are not only SUPER affordable but practical too! You'll be wearing them for a long time!

Tasja said...

Oh My God *___* I want Goodwill in the Netherlands too!
Such a great finds! Love it!


Cotton Candy

t said...

Sweet deals!

http://initialed.blogspot.com

A Dime On A Dime said...

Great finds girlie! Love it all!

Jennifer S. said...

WOW what a great find on that trench!!!!

jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

pretty affairs said...

incredible shopping!!! i haven't been lucky enough to find such great items for such amazing prices! :-)

I wanna be fierce said...

You've some amazng finds. Don't you just love the Goodwill.

-Shakiyla

Unknown said...

Great thrifty finds

Moya2bean said...

Amazing finds! I miss thifting! Im from Maryland and they use to have the BEST thrift stores, surprizingly since I moved to California...they all are terrible...LOL!
Super awesome stuff!
New follower by the way :)

chunkyfunkymonkeyz.blogspot.com/

UA-26777936-1