Friday, October 7, 2011

It's the power of the Bootie kind of day!

I love the new booties!
I am really digging the suede ones!
Where should I look?
I want them to be affordable as I'm always looking for the budget deals. I don't want to spend an arm and a leg for booties. I haven't really been out to look yet, but I am infatuated with them, I want comfort, durability and of course a decent price. Where should I look? Direct me Oh Great Fashionistas/Fashionistos! Have a wonderful weekend, and of course as always.. SHOP *WISELY* MY FRIENDS! LocalCeleb~

2 comments:

Cylia said...

loving the wedges:)

Bravoe Runway said...

Hmmmm do you want in-store or online? Usually for online, I like Endless they have some great deals. I've seen booties like this in TJMaxx and Marshall's, but with those stores, selections vary! You are too sweet, and I do hope someday you can visit Chicago! I'd love to meet you in person and we can go to lunch or dinner, but...only 1 condition! It must be with a groupon deal :D I know you roll! LOL!

UA-26777936-1