Thursday, October 6, 2011

It's a HOT look for $40 Budget Fashionista type of day!

New York & Company Stretch top $5 Bernardo Pink fitted leather (This is one of my favorite jackets in the world, I mean after all, it is a pink leather!) $10
Express stretch black skinny jeans $5
Nine West black leather platforms $20
I am under the weather today, but I wanted to show you a simple look I've achieved spending less than $50. I would normally wear this trendy, fun look,out for drinks with friends, or to the movies. It's a very casual spin, but still sassy and chic enough to make a statement. I will post this outfit for you (on my physical body) later in the week, it looks much better that way! I am a bargain fashionista therefore it occasionally takes me a little longer to go over a store with a fashionista's eye, but I normally don't leave without a score. *Shopping for items in the off season is one of my favorite tips, you can end up with a *compliment worthy* $10 pink leather jacket that way. SHOP *WISELY* MY FRIENDS! LocalCeleb~

8 comments:

Daria said...

Wow! Unbelievable prices!
loving your purchases

xxx
Daria

a sip of fashion baby said...

beautiful post!! 8)
i wanna invite you on my blog!!!!!
you'll find a new post about fashion pics.
be my follower!! i always follow back!

http://www.asipoffashionbaby.blogspot.com

a sip of fashion baby said...

beautiful post!! 8)
i wanna invite you on my blog!!!!!
you'll find a new post about fashion pics.
be my follower!! i always follow back!

http://www.asipoffashionbaby.blogspot.com

Audrey Leighton said...

adorable pink jacket.

FRASSY

www.befrassy.com

Anonymous said...

love your blog!!!

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Wow, you scored some lovely things! You're so lucky to find the love of your life lady! xoxoxo

Sara said...

I can’t believe how many beautiful things you got for so little money; I especially love the shoes, perfect pair! Your blog is lovely and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

Bravoe Runway said...

I hope you are feeling better! It is no fun to be sick, and those items are gorgeous! Can't wait to see the pink jacket, it is beautiful!

UA-26777936-1