Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Set your DVR and catch my feature On Oprah's Lifeclass tonight @ 8 P.M. ET & 7 P.M. CT Lesson #22


*The webcast will be available on Friday, I will post it then*


 
Tonight my 2006 apperance on Oprah will be featured on her Lifeclass Lesson #22 on the OWN Network!
I am guessing from what the producers said, that it's the segment from almost six years ago, inclusive of a current day update on our lives, with a little..what we have learned/where are we now..   I will be watching this episode along with you, so I can't really tell you what to expect, how long the segment will be etc..You may not recognize me at first with my  Marsha Brady look and sweater set,[I posted it below so you know for sure] but there should be some updated pictures that  will have you pointing at the screen and yelling "That's her!"

My daughter hates this photo of herself, she really looks nothing like this now.



Here she is..with a current pic and a beautiful smile :)



Don't forget to tune in, I believe you can  join the classroom on facebook and her webcast as well:


*Available this Friday 11/11*





I'm excited to hear what everyone thought. Leave me a comment and tell me after the show..





14 comments:

Bravoe Runway said...

I am going to have to see if I can catch this online or on youtube. Unfortunately, I don't get OWN so...I'll have to see how I can tune in!

Elle Sees said...

Wish I had OWN! Grrr.

Unknown said...

I'll be looking for this episode online. No cable in these parts...Lol! Just regular ol' T.V.

Myisha
www.BohemianSpiritJewelry.com

LA Lynn's said...

Ok, how 'bout I thought I was going to be able to catch this tonight. But unfortantely I will have to catch it online or maybe OWN will show it again. I really do HATE that I will have to miss it! Ugggh... {tears}

Fabrizia Spinelli said...

Nice post,sounds like a really great episode!!
Take a look at my blog, and if you like it follow me, I’ll be waiting for you!

Don’t forget to enter the ZELEB giveaway on my blog!!
Cosa mi metto???

xoxo Kellz* said...

ure daughter is beautiful

LyddieGal said...

How cool, i'll have to check out the webcast!

Chic on the Cheap

Annabel said...

love the white dress!

pepperandchips.blogspot.com

Vanessa Mercado said...

wow!!! you are great!!! you have guested on the number one show on earth!!! am so going to watch it.... your daughter is gorgeous!!! love her... kissess!!!

simplychic said...

O I have to go check my TiVo and watch!

.sabo skirt. said...

That looks great!
Your daughter really did grow as a beautiful young lady.

Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

Vera said...

I love Oprah!Great blog!

Stacey Kay said...

OMG YOU MET OPRAH! I DIE! She is my absolutely hero.

Goodwill Huntingg
Best casual boots on a budget - $50 and under

Economy of Style said...

Oh snap! That was you! I saw that episode!

UA-26777936-1