Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I've been on Hiatus! but for a great reason-


Sorry for the severe lack of posts, I have so much going on at the moment. I am currently participating in an 8 week challenge orchestrated by my personal trainer, it is GRUELING! I must complete a minimum of 8 hours of training  per week, so you can imagine what that's like, right? I am currently in the midst of my 3rd day of detox and can only consume fruits, vegetables, water or green tea. I will be so happy tomorrow when I can add a little more substance into my meal plan! We're also contemplating hittin' up Vegas at the end of this challenge. Let's get it!






I have won some awesome giveaways lately, but just haven't had the time to post- In addition, my laptop went kaput ,so you can imagine and feel my pain [a blogger with no laptop?] I think not!

Just wanted you all to know that I'm still reading your posts, I'm still existing and I love and miss you all!

Wish me luck on this quest!

XOXO
LocalCeleb-


Post a Comment
UA-26777936-1