Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I've been on Hiatus! but for a great reason-


Sorry for the severe lack of posts, I have so much going on at the moment. I am currently participating in an 8 week challenge orchestrated by my personal trainer, it is GRUELING! I must complete a minimum of 8 hours of training  per week, so you can imagine what that's like, right? I am currently in the midst of my 3rd day of detox and can only consume fruits, vegetables, water or green tea. I will be so happy tomorrow when I can add a little more substance into my meal plan! We're also contemplating hittin' up Vegas at the end of this challenge. Let's get it!






I have won some awesome giveaways lately, but just haven't had the time to post- In addition, my laptop went kaput ,so you can imagine and feel my pain [a blogger with no laptop?] I think not!

Just wanted you all to know that I'm still reading your posts, I'm still existing and I love and miss you all!

Wish me luck on this quest!

XOXO
LocalCeleb-


3 comments:

LA Lynn's said...

No explanation needed – we know Sh*t HAPPENS! LOL! And, I totally feel ya’ on the whole laptop issue same thing happen to meeeee…. U have my blessings on your quest – you will survive!!! lol

TTYL
Lynn

Unknown said...

Good luck on your challenge...sounds intense but well worth it in the end I'm sure!

Fashion Pad said...

Girl you are going hard!!! My greedy behind could not hang with that diet....or a personal trainer unless he went "undercover" and pretended like he was a dance instructor or something. Basically, I struggle with traditional workouts and strict diet plans :-( But I'm rooting for you!!!

UA-26777936-1