Friday, November 25, 2011

A SIC*k* pair of shoes....

I've been searching high and low for a dynamic pair of running shoes as of late. Mr. Parks and I have been training for almost a year now, and my tried and true Nike shoes are shot. We plan to run a few half marathons, maybe even a marathon this year, and yes BLACK GIRLS RUN (check out the site)and so do guys!  Mr. Crazy Parks wants to work up to a Triathlon, but I'm not quite there yet.. So... back to the shoes.. While perusing through my Oprah mag today I spotted these fantabulous kicks!


They are the Asic Gel -Noosa Tri 6 and I actually prefer the men's version on the left and up above, I am loving the vibrant colors! Are you kidding me? Look at these babies!


These shoes are actually designed for triathletes and are expected to be worn barefoot, with an open-mesh upper and a perforated sock liner to keep your feet cool as cucumbers. I'm in running shoe heaven, I'm so in love.


The price tag sits at $120 but that is normally the average for a decent pair of running shoes.


Mr. Parks has been running in the Asic Nimbus for about six months, and absolutely swears by them. He also was forever devoted to Nike.



I am just picturing how fun these shoes are, and I've heard nothing but excellent reviews on the Asic brand on all the running sites and in the running mags. I am absolutely sold, can't wait to order them if I can't find them in the stores :)

So glad the weekend  is just beginning, hope you all had a tremendous holiday!

6 comments:

Ellinor Forje said...

You are out and about. Love the dress on your header. Thanks for posting and feel free to drop by me too, soon.

Jadore-Fashion said...

Those are interesting! Will love to see it on!


xoxo
Stella

Fashion Pad said...

Those are hot and seem like they will fit the bill. I'm so proud of you guys! I'm not a runner but put me on a basketball court, football field, softball, tennis, etc and I'm a beast! LOL!

Unknown said...

fantastic colors...:)

WWW.ZAGUFASHION.COM
ZAGU FACEBOOK PAGE

JustPatience said...

These are really fun shoes.

www.justpatience.com

Whitney 'Nic' James said...

these are great! i would rock these, for sure. so fun!

~nic

UA-26777936-1